Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring is Coming!

What a beautiful "winter day".  Technically, it is still winter - but the sun is shinning, no coats are needed and the chickens are out running around!

We went over and picked up the free woodburner that I found on the yahoo group, free cycle.  It is the perfect size for the fiber dyeing shed and is flat on top and will accomodate a tea kettle.  It needs a little work - some cleaning and painting - but it was FREE!  It will be adorable in the dyeing shed.

I've poured 6 dozen chocolate llamas for a birthday party favor.  The llamas are pink, white and brown, which apparently is the theme of the party.  They are cute and once they are set, I will package them and then ship them to a friend.

Now, I am headed outside to dye some yarn and fleeces.  It is a perfect day for fiber dyeing - no wind, sunny and fairly warm.  I will post pictures after I am done.

No comments: