Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Weaving

With a summer art festival coming up quickly - July 30 - I am busy weaving some fun, bright cotton products.  I don't have finished photos yet - all are waiting for the sewing process.  Here are some pictures of the projects in progress.

 A table runner on the rigid heddle loom - this one striped, a second one done in a plaid pattern.
An experiment - all went well, except for a mistake in my weaving :)

Ohio State Entry - Huck Lace Scarf

!00% Cotton Table runner and placemat set for the festival
The Art Festival is in Fremont, IN at the Old Mill Shoppesjust down the road from Clear Lake - should be fun.

Here is my new weaving helper:

Butthead is "helping" me warp the 42" loom in the fiber room.


Weaving is hard work!  Time for a nap!

No comments: